Sunday, March 30, 2008

Late night at 1

Wow....it is very late now but I still don't have the mood to sleep because I am planning how to pass the course (although I seem no hope >.<). Also, because I have so many homework, so I need to plan how to finish them, when to do them and what I can to write. It is a very difficult question. At the same time, I find that I really don't have enough time, I think I work too much!! But I think David is right, he said, "I really have enough, but I don't earn enough." How true he is!!!

Now let me think how many homework I need to hand in....5....Five homework in coming two weeks!! I want to die!!! How can I finish them in two weeks???!!!

Also, I also find a bad news, the final exam starts on April 11.

Poor me....homework, tests and exams.......I poor life...!!!!....

Slowly, it is now 2 o'clock

Time goes so fast!!!

I think I need to type the oral communication project now

Otherwise, I won't have time to do it.....

Hopeful I can finish it in 1 hour....

And now I really don't have anything to talk about so that I think it is the end of this blog and I think I really have enough words... I think next time I will talk about my dream because these days I have some strange dreams. They are related and can be connected..... I can still remember what was happening in the dream. Every time when I sleep, I dream about the same background and just different things happened....

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds you are under a lot of stress right now. Rememeber, just take a deep breath and do things one thing at a time, and it will all get finished. You can do it! I have faith in you!

David Sun said...

come on man...the course have almost done~ and then you can have fun