Friday, March 14, 2008

Some feelings

The blog from now on will not have a specific topic anymore. Therefore, I can write something about myself. This change makes me think that it is really my blog now because the words there are all about me. I won’t think that it is homework anymore; it is just a place for me to express feelings or share some special things with my friends. I would rather like to write more about myself instead of writing specific topic.
During this few weeks, I always write my blog on Sunday because I don’t know how to write. We already have lots of homework about those topics in class and they still appear in my own area. It is kind of boring to do all these writing works.
During this new term, I really feel that I am in stress because I need to worry about my score a lot. I afraid I will fail this course and although I already think I will fail, I still keep worrying.
This feeling is not very good and usually, I cannot sleep very well at night. It is terrible.
Although I really don't know I want to say but many people said that I don't have enough words, so I am now doing what Murray has said- filling lines. This is a very good ways to increase words in the blog because our blog doesn't have any specific topic so I can fill as many lines as I want even though they have no meaning. I think now this blog is more than 250 words so I stop now and go to type my new blog. ^^

6 comments:

Li said...

haven't read it yet~ but obviously~ words are not enough here

Richard said...

I also like something freely.By the way,the picture you posted on the left top corner looks familar.........

Jack said...

Sound good, man , come on!!!!!!

Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad that we can start writing about some new topics. Tell me more about what you think about life, the universe and everything. I want to know!

Lisa said...

haha~~Scott set us free
we all feel happy

Amin said...

that really feels great that there is no more fixed topic. Cheers.