Tuesday, March 25, 2008

About last week

Yesterday because of the research project, I forgot to type my blog. But it is not a big problem because I can type it now. I just arrive home. I have to work today and my home is too far awaay from the university. Poor me > . <:

Okay, back to topic. My topic is about last week, so I need to type something about last week. To say the truth, my life in Calgary is really boring. I spend most of my days working in Den and this job makes me so tired. Although I don't want to work, I like money. Who doesn't?

So, last week, I worked a lot. Also I did go to play sport. It is really the time for me to keep fit because I am going to go back to Hong Kong. I don't want all my friends say that I am a fat guy. It is because when I was still studying in Hong Kong, one of my classmates is very fat, so we always laugh at him. Hahaha. I know I am kind of mean but for us, it is friendship. Although it sounds weired, it still works!

I really have a long time not seeing them, about 2 years. I think I am kind of missing them because I miss the time we have fun together. Friends are becoming more and more difficult to make because when we get older, we think differently. The friends that I make when I was ten are all my best friends, but the friends I make after fifteen cannot really be my best friends.

I don't really know why this happen, but I am still glad I have lots of best friends.

Hahaha! I really not following what I have decided to say, but anyway this is still part of my feeling!!

No comments: