Sunday, March 2, 2008

Business

Well, maybe all the people want to get richer but how we can become richer. This is the problem. If you an engineer or a doctor, although they are all well-paid jobs, we still cannot earn billions of dollars. And many businessmen show that, starting a business is the fastest way to become richest. You can be a billionaire if you are a successful businessman. For successful, different people will have different answers but at least successful means that the business will not go bankrupt. I have thought to become a businessman when I was in high school. I even had a leadership course when I was in Hong Kong. But a big problem happens to me: I have not studied in Canada for three years, so I needed to take English in University and because of English; I needed to choose some scientific subjects in order to get a higher mark to get into the university. After I have gotten into the university, I change my mind because I thought engineering maybe easier to study than business. So although business may bring me lots of money if I am successful, I still think if I take business as a second degree, it will be a better choice. Being an engineer, I can have a better paid job and I can use the money to keep on studying different useful subject. When I have a more stable money support, I can do many things I want and at that time, I will start thinking about starting a business or work for some other jobs.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Come on ,man !

Scott Douglas said...

You are a very ambitious guy! I guess I'll never become a billionaire as a teacher. s i g h

David Sun said...

i remembered that u told me u would be back to china to start a business~~do not give up, u r a really strong man!