Sunday, March 9, 2008

World

This week I don't know what the title is for my blog, so I want to write about something that I have already wrote in my Xanga. Hope that I can translate it into English because I wrote that in Chinese.

I have discovered that the world will not change because of a person, no matter this person is happy or unhappy, and this world will still have sunny days, cloudy days and rainy days….
The world will not stop because of a person, also the world will not move faster because of a person…..
People still need to have their life……
No matter in the bright or dark…..
People can only make themselves happy in their life….

This is what I have written last two weeks. I don’t know why I have this kind of idea, but maybe I understand more now or I still know nothing……

After I wrote this in a few days, I heard my boss said people in the world are waiting for their forever life after this life……. But someone says life is a cycle……..someone says life is a test……..someone says life is only a journey, when you die, you will finish the journey…….

I don't know who is right and who is wrong....

Maybe the only thing I know is life is difficult……

No comments: