Sunday, February 24, 2008

Reading week

Finally today is the last day of my holiday; I feel that time pass so fast. I had a week of holiday to rest, but I feel like I only have a day off, but anyways, I should not complain anything, because I had a break at least. Even though I had a week of break, but I still have lots of homework that needs to be done before I go back to school, sometime I do not mind doing some homework during the holiday, but I find it is very annoying to do homework that I don’t know how to do but I still need to do it. But over the holiday I still did some homework that I know how to do, although it took me few days to do research and think about the homework, but at last I still got it done before the holiday. During the break, I wanted to plan myself to go and have some fun and relax myself a little bit, but because the weather is not really steady, so I decided to relax in my home. But I think it has been a good break for me, because I feel very relax, maybe I was too stress about the midterm so that’s why I suddenly feel relax. But now the holiday is almost over, I think I need to get myself back to some serious hard work again. Now the midterm is over, we only got half semester to go till the summer break, just half more semester, need to study hard, and hope everyone had a great time during their holiday.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

That's great that you got all your homework done during the reading break and that you got to have a bit of a rest. Good for you!