Sunday, February 10, 2008

Explorers


Yep, this is me. Right now, I am so tired that I cannot think about anything, especially 'explorers'. I am still working on my research project and suddenly remember today is Sunday, the last day to type this week's blog. In the Human History, there are so many explorers, they found new lands, discovered new equipments, found the shape of the Earth. Of course they did a wonderful job, but for me I think everyone is an explorer. Why? It is because we always discover who we are. We look for our characteristics. Sometimes we also want to know what we want. In this exploration, we never give up because no one would like to know nothing about themselves. This is what I think as a 'small' explorer.

Of course, nowadays, they are still many 'big' explorers, they are trying to reach the summit of Himalayas or want to reach deeper in the sea and discover what kind of sea animals can live there or even want to know more about human brain. But with limited equipments, they still cannot reach their goal, but human never give up. They keep trying, years by years, there will always a group of people want to be explorers. Why do they want to be an explorer? I don't know because for me, I never think about reaching the summit of Himalayas or so on. Is it their job or hobbit? I cannot answer this question. Anyway, I still think that ethey really do a great job in Human History.

2 comments:

David Sun said...

yap man! we should be our own explorers! come on~we should insist on our study!

Scott Douglas said...

I like to think that I am an explorer of grammar . . . check out my latest blog on "although" and "but"!