Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dream

I think I have dream every night. Sometimes, I dream about the future but sometimes, I have nightmare. After Tuesday’s presentation, I know more about dream. Dream can predict future or how often people have dream. There is also some ways for you to recall your dream.
Go back to my main topic, I will talk about my dream which about the mid-term exam last night. Let’s talk about the background first, in EAP3; it is much more difficult than before. Although someone will say ‘Of course, because it is a higher level,’ I think the standard has a huge different. This is also not the main point for my dream, the main point is: I am so nervous about my writing exam. This maybe the fact that I have that dream.
In my dream, I remember I just had the paper and ready to write about it. But the most important thing is I cannot read the question. I don’t know what kind of language is used to write that exam paper. Then I looked around, those people who sat with my and the teacher are totally different. I DON’T KNOW WHO THEY ARE! Then I put up my hand and ask the teacher question about the topic. But when the teacher started to speak, I could not understand the language. At that time, I felt like I dead, no hope. And then the image suddenly changed, it was the day I received my result! I got a ‘0’ on that exam but I can read the sentences now. At this time, I woke up. It is really a horrible dream.

3 comments:

David Sun said...

it is a horrible dream indeed.
But I think the event happened in the mid-term listening test was also terrible!

Jack said...

You have dreams every night??? You need relax, man. You really need!!~

Scott Douglas said...

Oh my gosh . . . that sounds more like a nightmare than a dream. I used to have the same kinds of dreams when I was a student. Don't let EAP 3 stress you out too much!