Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh~~~

I don't know why but I can tell, I start to love to go to a bar. Last Wednesday, I went once and at the beginning I didn't want to get drunk and I told all my friends I would not get drunk. But finally, after I drank a mixed alcoholic drink, I started to get drunk and I started cannot control myself to drink, so at last, I got drunk and I went home very late.....= =

On Friday, I also went to a bar again......At finish, I just went to Den with my friends, but when we got to there, we found that they closed at 11 because the staff wanted to go to bar. Because I worked there, so all my friend and I got a free drive to bar. The lucky thing was this time, this group my friends did not like to drink too much, so I just had a few and I did not get drunk, but we dance for 2~3 hours= =
I think this was even worse.


Personally, I don't really mind to get drunk because I think this is a very good way to make friends, lots of my friends in my working place, I make friends with them in a bar. Also after taking a couple of shots, I even feel better. Although I know that drinking a lot is not a good habit but it just makes me feel relax a lot.

5 comments:

David Sun said...

do not be so tired~
you have ur gf and do not forget her~~hoho

Osman said...

Hey felix,

Ok.... if ur not into drinking already, don't even try it man. Alcohol is no good. Remember my first presentation!!!

Peace out,,

dana said...

I hope that you stop this bad habit. Otherwise, it will be very difficult for you to stop.

Scott Douglas said...

As long as you don't get drunk before any final exams!!

Sam said...

control yourself, man`````