Saturday, October 27, 2007

I don't know what I should say

Suddenly, just want someone can help me because I have too much homework to do!!!!
Why we should have that much homework at the same time?? I don't I know and I think no one know. I have not typed my Blog a long time because there is mid term and homework. If the Blog does not need to be marked, I think I would not type it anymore because my another blog, I have also not typed it for long time.

Classes have already started for about two months and what I think is too much homework but don't have time for me to understand those I have learned. Is it the way that how Canadian learn things but in high school, I can have time to understand and do my homework. Maybe this is what people say 'This is university!!'

After talking my feelings, let's talk about how my life in these two weeks. I can't believe I have finished my mid-term because time goes too fast!! Also for my work, I have received my first salary, how great it is!! I am just think how should I use my money, spending or saving?? Maybe I can just spend the half and save the other half. Haha!! How clever I am. (Maybe there is too much homework and homework makes me crazy!! Poor me = .=: )

No comments: