Friday, October 5, 2007

The First Post

This is the first day to use this Blog.......... Such a nice thing (maybe)

I will keep working with it (I hope...)

Also this is the day before the long weekend

I am really looking forward.

Alright, as this is the first blog, I am going to type a little bit more. Although I

don't know what I want to say, I still want to type something here. Maybe I can talk

about my university life here, this is a good idea.

My university life:
School has just started and I am not really getting comfortable with it because my life is too busy. Everyday I need to go to school and then I need to do the homework, after that I need to study and last I need to sleep!
But I am really exciting because I am studying in university. This situation I have already imagined in my mind many times and now it comes true. you will not know how excited I am feeling.
But really, my life is too busy, at the end of this month, I am going to have the mid-term exam. I don't feel like it is a mid-term because class has just started!

ok, I just finish here and I will keep tying and will talk more about myself next time.

3 comments:

Davy said...

yo man

Unknown said...

Hey man~don't sleep!get up!

^~FeLiX~^ said...

hi guys
welcome to my blog
please come if you have time.