Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Starting busy and more busy

I just got a job in the university and I am the cook there.
Although I am the cook, I still not think it is an interesting things to do. I just feel that other cooks don't like me and don't really want to talk to me and I feel lonely.
I work every Tuesday to Friday. I still don't know why I need to work that much.
Anyway Mid-Term is coming and I am still not feeling ready with it.
Still concerning about what will be in the test.
Poor me >.<

4 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Sounds cool~~~where is it, I am going to enjoy your serivce there.

Unknown said...

mid-term examination~bless you~

David Sun said...

little boy..come on@ enjoy it and just do it

Hadline said...

hi felix. I am hadiza. I hope that the atmosphere at your work place is better now. I think that you are very brave to work so much. Good luck.