Monday, October 8, 2007

Very late at night

It is now 12:36 a.m. and it is very late now but I have just finshed the word journal.

It is more difficult than what I expect.
Although I am still working hard, I still want to share what I did on Thanks giving day. I went to Calaway Park. Please don't get excited yet. It is not as fun as I think. I thought it would be more fun before but the truth is totally different.
Those rides are not very exciting. Compare with what I have tried before, those rides are just for childern. Although the rides are not exciting, I still found something beautiful. The views beside the park are very beautiful. It is difficult to find from the city I come from.
So next time, I think I will go hiking instead of going to the amusement park.

Just talk to here first.
I need to do my homework.