Thursday, November 1, 2007

Feelings

oh~~~my Halloween....
Why do I need to work on this night???
I don't know....and at the same time it is wing night
I really don't want to work because I am really sick
I think I just having a cold because the weather keeps changing everyday.
Not only the weather, school work and homework are also part of it. When they group together, they make me sick!!
I don't know why I keep have so many questions and the questions seems no answer.
Maybe I really need to ask for help.
I hate sick because it makes me very uncomfortable.
I hate sick because it makes me sleepy.
I hate sick because it makes me cannot concentrate.
I hate sick because it makes me cannot work normally.
I hate sick because it makes me willing to stay home.
Alright, beside talking about bad feelins; let's talk about good feelings.
Winter is coming, so it means I can go snowboarding!! I am very excited. although snowboarding is great, I don't have a car to drive me to other mountains. I can only snowboard at COP.... That's no good for me I think.
Mid-term has just passed. Luckly, I pass all my subject. Thanks God!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol
we are suffering from the same thing~
but you are better than me~

^~FeLiX~^ said...

I don't agree with you

yun said...

Hi felix!
I can guess your feeling. I am also so busy, so in every morning, I feel so horrible. Anyway, let's finish this course! I also can't wait to go sking, maybe we can go togather someday.^^