Monday, November 19, 2007

Time goes very fast.
After about three months, the course will be finished.
Of course this sounds exciting but more and more homework is coming.
Every week, assignment, project or journel keeps coming.
Just want this kind of day can pass quickly.
It is not a good thing to have too many homework at the weekend. I think most of the people will agree with me. Anyway I still need to work hard to pass this course and then get into level 3. This is my goal now. I hope everything will just happen normally.

4 comments:

Sam said...

It's crazy, right??

Jason said...

Hey, l lost my password for my blog, so recreate a new one, here is my address: jasonzhou-ucalgary.blogspot.com

welcome to my blog. haha

Amin said...

Sam, you used a tag question, huh?!? ;)

^~FeLiX~^ said...

you guys....= =