Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I finally finish the reading project 2
It is very difficult because I reallt don't know what MLA is.
And for this two weeks, I think those are bad week for both of my partner and me because I keep being sick and my partner hurt his leg.
Maybe all the people have too much pressure because it's near the end of this term and lots of works and studies.
Hopefully, this kind of situation will not happen anymore because I really don't want to be sick anymore.
I have really good rest for these two days because I sleep a lot. I have not had a good sleep since September. Now I am getting a lot better and tomorrow I think I can attend class again.
Hope there will not be a lot of work for me to catch up; otherwise, I think I will die.
Really don't have much to say when I only stay at home and the feeling about staying at home because of sick is very boring...
I don't want to try this anymore!!!

2 comments:

David Sun said...

hah...i know the situation...we have to face all of them...final exam is coming soon...that means we will have a long holiday~~think more about the holiday and you will feel excited~~

Amin said...

Where does that picture in your main page shows? Is it in Canada or in China?