Monday, December 3, 2007

I had a party last night.
Everyone there had lots of fun.
But I left early and didnt' drink too much.
I know you guys will ask me why.
this is a good question.
My answer is I have lots of homework to do!!!
tomorrow I need to hand in the speaking jouranl and reading assignment3
although it's near the end of term and everyone one is very busy, we still want to have a rest.
my friend always tell me to stop dreaming anymore because I day-dream a lot.
but I thnk this is good because I love to sleep very much.
I know most of the people know this secert.
haahaa
ok
I am really tired and don't want to say anymore
type next time

4 comments:

MIXER said...

felix felix im coming on wensday night ok so be ready? hey what do you day-dream about

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hey felix

I love sleeping. it my favorit hapit.

HaVe fuN

Unknown said...

I love sleeping too!!~
here is my real blog come check it out!!~~

Rebeca said...

Hi Felix,
I admire your hard work in class and in your life. I hope you get amazing things in life. This last week was realy tough, holidays are coming, you'll have plenty of time to sleep!