Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today is the last day of the courses.
Starting from tomorrow, there will be a three days exam.
Time goes really fast, so quickly, I come to the end of the courses.
Although I am still wondering whether I can go to a upper level or not, I still hope I can do my best.
Sometimes I will just want the time goes faster because I can finish university earier, but sometimes I will want the times goes slower because there are always something I will miss.
Anyway, the only thing I know now is I have still not studied yet but I will do it tonight. Of cause I will still have enough sleep because I think this is the most important thing before exam. This is my exam experience.
And one good news is this is the last blog I need to type but I think I will keep typing it, not for homework, only base on my feelings.

5 comments:

Selina said...

Everyone writes a blog shows the last day of class...-_-|||

yun said...

Hi! Filix!
You looked tired today. Are you OK?
I was happy to work with you togather.
I also can't believe that writing test has finished.

MIXER said...

everybody is writing about the exams ...how was urs ..and how was the chicken wings night....did u miss me

Oksana said...

Felix, you'll be ok for sure. We are gonna see each other in the EAP3, right?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Felix that nothing could replace a good sleep before exams. It is really very important to be awake and feel rested before any exam. I wish I could have managed my time better this week, so that I could have gotten more sleep last night.